Want to make your Social Artworking® party a success? Hosting is a breeze with our handy party planning checklist to help make sure that the party runs smoothly so you can enjoy yourself as much as possible.
3-4 weeks before:
- Set a date for the party.
- Choose the canvas design that you and your guests will paint.
- Shop for all your painting supplies at our online store, including instructions, paints, canvases, easels, and brushes. Be sure to get the specific paint colors needed for your chosen design. Buy as many supplies as you think your attendees will use.
2 weeks before:
- Send out party invitations to your guests. Be sure to let them know about how long the painting will take to complete so that everyone can allow for maximum painting party fun.
1-2 days before:
- Remind all attendees of the party time and what they should wear and bring.
- Check to make sure all Social Artworking supplies are on hand and ready to go.
- Make sure your camera is ready and working. Taking photos throughout the night will allow you and your guests to re-live the step-by-step painting fun long after your canvas is complete.
2 hours before:
- Set up a work area for each guest with a canvas, easel, and other required supplies. The Social Artworking® easel measures approximately 10.5" deep and 16" wide, so be sure to leave enough room for each painter to work comfortably.
- Cover any area that you don't want paint on with craft paper or disposable tablecloths and set up a Social Artworking® station with supplies for each guest.
30 minutes before:
- Finish up any last-minute food and drink prep.
- Fill water basins or glasses to use for cleaning brushes.
- Make sure there are plenty of paper towels within easy reach for everyone.
Just before the guests arrive:
- Check to make sure each work area is marked for each guest and ready to go.
- Review the Social Artworking® instructions to refresh yourself on the steps and methodology so you can help guide your guests.
- Optionally add paint colors that will be used in first few steps to each guest's paint palette to help get everyone started.
- Have the DVD player or a computer ready for viewing the "Social Artworking — How To Paint The Social Artworking Way" DVD.